The Intel® Rapid Storage Technology enterprise utility allows you to create RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10 (RAID 1+0), and RAID 5 set(s) from Serial ATA hard disk drives that are connected to the Serial ATA connectors supported by the Southbridge.
1. Open Intel Rapid Storage Technology Software, and choose Create from the list of options at the top.
2. Under Select Volume Type, choose RAID 1 and click Next:
3. On the Configure Volume settings, input the name you wish to give the RAID volume. Make sure both disks are selected and choose which drive will be keeping the data:
4. On the Confirm Volume Creation screen select Create Volume:
5. A message box will appear to show the volume has been created. Click OK:
6. The Status screen then appears, showing the RAID volume and the status of the data migration. Once the data migration process ends, the RAID 1 volume will be completed: